Pages

The Rocha Family

/ Tuesday, September 25, 2012 /



The Rocha Family

- - - - - -

There are certain people who walk the Earth with a mix of integrity, passion, and pure genuineness. That is the Rocha Family to a tee. The first time that I met them I was wrapped in a blanket of welcomeness and peace. They were so kind and easy going and I knew from the get go that I would adore them. Then I met their girls. Each little lady is filled with such different disposition from the other, yet they are as close as sisters could ever be! Every single person in this family has the most contagious smile, you can't help but feel an over abundance of love and happiness. It is a pure joy being able to photograph such honest joviality! Here are just a few shots from my early morning session with this sweet family. 

Enjoy, xo! 
L

- - - - - -


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment