Pages

Planting Seeds: The Power of Mindfulness

/ Wednesday, July 11, 2012 /


Maybe I am just a loopy weirdo, but this makes me so unbelievably happy! This is the very reason why I cherish being a mother. Every day is a chance to illuminate the importance of compassion and understanding to Forrest, to minister guidance during those situations in his life where he faces feelings in which he doesn't understand, like bullying and being ridiculed. I want to teach him that everything we are, everything this Universe is... is within us and with a simple reflection, we can see that and it opens up a whole realm of understanding. This video is so beautiful to me. There is nothing more true than the statement "The children our are future." Let's plant seeds early and teach our kids mindfulness and show them the power in being present in the moment of now. You are never too young or old to have peace within!

<3



1 comments:

{ carli } on: July 12, 2012 at 9:36 PM said...

wow! I love how you are passing this on to your beautiful son, little L! so thankful for our friendship and for watching you be a blessing to your family!! thank you so much for sharing this! xo, c

Post a Comment