Pages

Issues regarding commenting.

/ Thursday, May 31, 2012 /


Hi you guys!


In the past month I've had quite a few people tell me that they have tried to comment on my blog post and they are not successful. Unfortunately, Blogger's comment interface just isn't user friendly, and I do apologize! I've tried to do a little research to see how I can make it easier on my readers; however, I couldn't find much information to help. SO! I visited my blog as a random user and tried to comment myself and this is my approach for the easiest, most successful way to comment! I hope it helps! :-)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 1: So, here is the basic interface which allows you to leave a comment. It's sort of common sense, you type your comment where it says "Enter your comment..." Here you can say whatever you'd like. Preferably words of encouragement; but, I am the big "two one" now, which means I'm officially a big girl... so I can take the criticism if you want to dish it out ;-)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




STEP 2: After you type your lovely words it will give you, in my opinion, a ridiculously stupid option to "COMMENT AS.." Here, if you know what any of this technical bull crap means, you can choose whatever option you see fit; however, considering so many of you have brought it to my attention that you cannot comment on my blog post, I am going to assume you don't know what to do. So, I would recommend choosing the option "Name/URL".




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 3: It will then bring up a box which encourages you to enter your name and "URL",  as you can see in the screen shot below, you simply type your name where it ask-- and as for the URL, you can enter your legitimate URL, or you can just make one up because, even though its as complicated as hell, it really doesn't matter if the URL is real or not. 



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


 STEP 4: So after you've entered the information, and hopefully pressed "Continue", it will have registered the information, then you simply just click "PUBLISH".


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


STEP 5: Once you've clicked "Publish" there will be a message that appears at the top of the comment box. Here it is in German; however, the English translation is, "Your comment will be visible after approval." Then, I will receive an email and read your beautiful comment and probably love it to death!!!! 





I really hope that this helped! If you're still having issues, please let me know because one of the reasons I love to blog so much is the few readers who actually take the time to read and comment on my post. It means way more to me than you'll ever, ever, EVER understand. It's like that moment in Jr. High when the guy/girl you've been crushing on reads your interestingly folded note and finally writes you back. I'm eager as a teensy middle schooler to read what you have to say, okay? ;-) 

Cheers and best wishes my darlings. 
-L

1 comments:

{ Laura aka Sister aka Auntie } on: July 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM said...

Welllll....Im going to attempt to leave a sweet message saying "Laura Wuz Here" hehehehheheeh I love you and hope you are having a splendid day dahling! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment